- Anchorage - Toyota/Lexus
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off
Kendall Toyota of Anchorage is looking for an Accounting Specialist.
This is a full-time position offering excellent compensation and benefits. The ideal Candidate will have1-2 years of accounting experience in a high-volume environment, Auto Dealership experience a plus. Applicants with a degree, or currently working towards a degree, in business or accounting can be substituted for experience. Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a Kendall Team Member.
Come join the Kendall Family!
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use Ten-Key by Touch
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Intermediate accounting knowledge
Duties include and are not limited to:
- G/L account reconciliations for assigned accounts
- G/L account analysis
- Projects as assigned by Controller and Assistant Controller.
- Process various payables and receivables.
- Meet multiple ongoing demands efficiently and effectively.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Reconciling Cash and Credit cards
- Other duties as assigned.