- Anchorage - Anchorage Ford
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off
Kendall Ford of Anchorage is looking for an Accounting Clerk.
This is a full-time position offering excellent compensation and benefits.
The ideal Candidate will have 1-2 years of accounting experience in a high-volume environment, Auto Dealership experience a plus.
Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a Kendall Team Member. Come join the Kendall Family!
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Ten-key by touch
- Basic Accounting knowledge including General Ledger
- Ability to self-manage job task priorities
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Process vehicle trades between auto dealerships
- Purchase new and used vehicles into inventory
- Daily Deposit reconciliation
- Receipting deposits
- Reconciling cash and credit cards
- Order supplies and forms
- Assist with DMV processing
- G/L account reconciliations