BDC Sales Assistant
- Anchorage - Anchorage Ford
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
- Company sponsored health and dental insurance, flex spending account, 401K, company paid life insurance, and paid time off.
Kendall Ford of Anchorage has an immediate opening for a Sales Assistant. This is a full time position offering excellent compensation and benefits. Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a Kendall team member. Come join the Kendall family!
Basic proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word Email applications and web-based applications.
Self-organization for timely completion of required tasks in proper order.
Can process a high volume of detailed information in an environment with frequent interruptions.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Works closely with Sales staff
- Places and Answers calls to/from customers with company standards; gathers and provides information to callers.
- Performs data entry, and performs general office clerical tasks.
- Uses multiple computer applications to complete daily work activities.
- Composes professional Email responses with proper grammar and accurate spelling.
- Assigns internet leads to staff.
- Other tasks as assigned.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media