BDC Sales Assistant
- Anchorage - Toyota/Lexus
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
- Company sponsored health and dental insurance, flex spending account, 401K, company paid life insurance, and paid time off.
Kendall Toyota of Anchorage has an immediate opening for a Sales Clerical Assistant. This is a full time position offering excellent compensation and benefits. Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a Kendall team member. Come join the Kendall family!
Required schedule will be Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Basic proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word Email applications and web-based applications.
Self-organization for timely completion of required tasks in proper order.
Can process a high volume of detailed information in an environment with frequent interruptions.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Works closely with Sales staff
- Places and Answers calls to/from customers with company standards; gathers and provides information to callers.
- Performs data entry, and performs general office clerical tasks.
- Uses multiple computer applications to complete daily work activities.
- Composes professional Email responses with proper grammar and accurate spelling.
- Assigns internet leads to staff.
- Other tasks as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Hearing adequate to converse with clients in person and by telephone.
- Clear speaking voice for efficient telephone communication.
- May spend up to six hours per day working with PCs and video display screens.
- Standing/walking for short distances: Less than one-quarter of work shift.
- Lifting/Carrying: occasionally, up to 10 pounds for up to 200 feet.