Kendall Used Superstore Salesperson
- Anchorage - Toyota/Lexus
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- $3,500 per month transitioning to commission
- Commission Only
- Full Time
- Company sponsored health and dental insurance, flex spending account, 401K, company paid life insurance and paid time off.
Kendall Used Superstore in Anchorage has an immediate opening for a Salesperson.
Do you enjoy working with people?
Are you self-motivated and interested in new opportunities?
Whether you are an experienced salesperson looking to work with a new and innovative organization, or sales is a new path for you, Kendall may have just the opportunity you're looking for. This is a full time position offering excellent compensation and benefits. Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a Kendall team member.
Come join the Kendall family!
Superior customer service and communication skills required and must have basic knowledge of all types of vehicles. Auto sales provides the opportunity for you to control your income. We offer a high commission structure with no cap. For your first 60 days you are guaranteed $3500 a month before transitioning to the commission pay plan.
DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Work with clients and other sales staff to sell vehicles.
- Greet clients and provide product information.
- demonstrate features and operation of multiple different year, make, and model vehicles.
- Negotiate vehicle price with the aid and at the direction of sales management.
- Arrange and participate in the delivery of sold vehicles.
- Follow-up with active prospects for developing sales, and with previous customers for referrals and future sales.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training.
- Maintain displays of vehicles on lot and in showroom.
- Drive vehicles of all sizes with both manual and automatic transmission.
- Additional tasks as assigned by supervisory staff.