Subaru Line Technician
- Fairbanks - Toyota/Subaru/Honda
- Fairbanks, AK, USA
- Top Flat Rate
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off
Kendall Subaru of Fairbanks has an immediate opening for a full time Subaru Specialist Line Technician.
Kendall pays top flat rate for the region!
2-3 years previous Subaru mechanical and line tech experience at a dealership or large independent shop required. Current ASE certifications a plus. Driver License with good driving record required.
Kendall Auto Group offers excellent pay and benefits:
- Company sponsored health/dental/vision insurance
- Flexible spending Account
- 401K plan with company contributions
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave/Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Seniority Bonuses
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
Inspect vehicles, diagnose problems, perform adjustments and calibrations, replenish fluids, disassemble and reassemble vehicle components, repair and replace parts.
Road test vehicles for diagnosis and repair verification.
Document work and hours per manufacturer and/or company policies. Additional tasks as assigned.
Kendall Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer