- Anchorage - Anchorage Ford
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off.
Kendall Ford of Anchorage has an immediate opening for a Scanner/Office Clerk.
Kendall Ford of Anchorage is looking for an Scanner/Office Clerk to work with our Accounting Team. This is a full-time position offering excellent compensation and benefits. The ideal Candidate will have one year of administrative experience in a high-volume environment. Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual as well as a Kendall Team Member. Come join the Kendall Family!
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to ten-key by touch
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Valid Driver's License
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Preparing and scanning various dealership documents
- Filing all documents after scanning
- Courier tasks such as delivering batches of paperwork to the DMV
- Data processing
- Other duties as assigned
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media