Auto Parts Counterperson
- Anchorage - Toyota/Lexus
- Anchorage, AK, USA
- Full Time
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Company Paid Life Insurance, and Paid Time Off
Kendall Toyota of Anchorage has an immediate opening for a Parts Counterpersons!
This is a full-time position offering excellent compensation and benefits. Kendall provides a fun and dynamic workplace with many opportunities to grow as an individual, as well as a Kendall team member. Come join the Kendall family!
This position interacts with customers. 2+ years of experience in automotive parts and/or service is required, dealership experience preferred. A working knowledge of vehicle operation desired. Experience in inventory control software and electronic parts cataloging is a plus. Experience with manufacturer specific parts catalog is preferred.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS:
- Sell parts from parts counter, phone, internet or other ordering means to customers.
- Select, locate, and order parts for customers and technicians.
- Inventory control, including but not limited to counting and reporting.
- Assist customers and technicians with part needs and information.
- Create invoices and credit memos.
- Process orders, returns, and warranties.
- Receive, store, retrieve, issue and restock parts.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of work area.
- Operation of forklift
- Additional associated tasks as assigned.
Kendall Auto Group offers superior pay and excellent benefits:
- -Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- -Flexible Spending Account
- -401K Plan
- -Company Paid Life Insurance
- -Paid Holidays
- -Paid Time Off
- -Paid Training
- -Employee and Family Purchases Program
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Work is generally performed indoors. Some work is in a shop environment, and may have exposure to cool or hot conditions, elevated noise levels, and fumes and.
May spend most of work shift working with PCs and video display screens. Use telephone frequently and for long periods.
Standing/walking for short distances: 1/2 to entire work shift on hard surfaces.
Carrying: frequently, up to 20 pounds for up to 200 feet; rarely, up to 50 pounds for up to 20 feet.
Lifting: frequently, up 20 pounds; rarely, up to 50 pounds.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media